Our Admissions team will ensure the smoothest possible transition for your family. We offer enrolments throughout the year as long as spaces available. Please note that admissions meetings and school tours are available by appointment only. To enquire about availability of places, request more information or to book an admissions appointment, email the Admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6517 0247.
Prospective students need to submit all required forms and documents online and pay a non-refundable Application Fee in order to be considered for admission. To submit an application please click here. Applications are considered in chronological order of receipt. Each applicant is reviewed individually and independently.
Once the required forms and documents have been submitted and the Application Fee has been received, the Admissions Office and the appropriate school administration will review the application file. More information, tests or interviews may be requested. Families will be notified by email of the outcome.
When a place is offered and an email acceptance of a place has been received, payment of the facility fee must be paid within 7 calendar days of the receipt of the invoice. If the Facility Fee is not received within 7 calendar days, priority will be given to other applicants. The Medical Examination Form will need to be completed and returned prior to the student’s start date.
To Apply, Please Submit The Following Mandatory Items:
- Completed online application for Admission*
- Application Fee for each applicant*
- Employment Letter of Guarantee (if applicable)*
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport*
- Official transcripts or report cards for the current year and two years prior to current year level (if needed translated into English and certified)*
- Reference requests completed by a teacher from Prep to Year 12
- Secondary School Questionnaire to be completed by students applying for Year 6 through Year 12
- Latest NAPLAN results, past 2 years transcripts, or other standardized achievement test – compulsory for students in Prep and above
- Photocopy of Singapore pass/visa
- Photocopy of applicant’s notorized Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of immunisation record
*Foreign-born children aged 12 years old and below, who are applying for the Dependant's Pass (DP) or Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) issued by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), and the Student's Pass (STP) issued by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), are required to submit documented proof of vaccination or evidence of immunity to the Health Promotion Board (HPB) for verification. They will have to do so before they proceed with their applications to MOM or ICA for long-term stay in Singapore. Existing pass holders will not be subject to the requirements when renewing their pass or applying for a new pass.
- Application for International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (if applicable)
Singapore Nationality/Singapore Passport Holders
Vaccination Requirements (for age 12 years and below)
Boarding at 21 Linden Drive
Students With Learning Needs
English As An Additional Langugae (EAL) Program Fee
Whole School Information
For more information on our curriculum, please click the links below