Admissions Hotline: T: +65 6517 0247

General Enquiries: T: +65 6664 8127

  • Belonging

  • Open-mindedness

  • Resilience

The Australian International School is one of Singapore's leading International Schools, and has been offering a well-rounded, holistic education for students between the ages of 2 months and 18 years since 1993. Our uniquely Australian school provides the environment and the opportunities for every child to become the best version of themselves. Here are 5 things you might not already know about us...

It's not just for Aussies

Around 60% of our students are Australian, but the other 40% is made up of students from over 50 different countries. There's a spirit of belonging among the diversed community of people, from all parts of the world, who become like family to each other.

Convenient Location

Did you know that AIS is just a short 10-minute drive from Orchard Road? Our central location in Lorong Chuan is very easy to access by car and public transport, making your child's education more attainable while staying close and connected to you.


Many people don't realise that we offer the world-renowned International Baccalaurate Diploma Program (IBDP) in addition to the Australian Curriculum. Students can choose the pathway that is best suited to their future aspirations.

Our results

Our students consistently achieve excellent results. In fact, in 2018 we had a 100% pass rate in the IB Diploma for the third year running and one of our students graduated with a perfect IBDP point score of 45.

A unique calendar

AIS is the only International School in Singapore that operate on the Southern Hemisphere calendar for students aged 2 months to 18 years. We offer four equally sized terms, with our main school break falling over Christmas. Here your child can transit onto higher education seamlessly.

Enquire about our school

Fill in our form and a member of our Admissions team will be in touch to answer your enquiry or schedule a visit.

Enquire now

Join our community

Our online admissions process is designed to make your application as convenient as possible. It should take no longer than 10 to 15 minutes to complete.

Apply now

Back to Top

Australian International School, Singapore

The Australian International School is the only southern-hemisphere international school in Singapore that offers an Australian curriculum-based global education for students from the age of 2 months to 18 years.

This truly international education begins with the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (IB PYP) from Preschool to Year 5, Australian Curriculum for Years 6 to 8, Cambridge IGCSE in Years 9 and 10, and the Higher School Certificate (HSC) or International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB DP) for Years 11 and 12.

Australian International School has a vision to be known internationally as an institution which represents educational excellence in all aspects of its operation. Our school philosophy commits us fully to the notion of a holistic, rounded education, which cherishes the arts and sports as well as academics as essential dimensions of each student’s education. We are equally committed to teaching our students to have a moral commitment to making our world a better place as reflective, caring, knowledgeable and principled people. At AIS, each child is special, each is important.

Where to find us

AIS on the map of Singapore


1 Lorong Chuan Singapore 556 818
Tel: +65 6517 0247 (Admissions)
Tel: +65 6664 8127 (General enquiries)