Whether in our young-learners swimming pool, in our multi-purpose hall, our dance studio or our outdoor playgrounds, your child’s learning will take place in an environment that is built entirely with them in mind.
Our complimentary programs are led by specialist teachers, in a combination of dedicated spaces and classrooms across the school. A range of enrichment activities*, from languages, swimming, dance, sports and music are on offer, extending the day until 4.30pm for those children who want to try something new outside the classroom.
Through the course of the school week, your child might:
- Learn Mandarin through song and dance in flexible classrooms
- Build their water confidence and learn to swim in our Young Learners pool
- Explore their musical talents through our Orff Musical Literacy Program
- Develop their eye-hand coordination and balance in our SmartSteps Gym
- Build confidence through speech and drama with our LAMDA-trained Drama team
- Develop their love of reading in our Early Years Inquiry and Library Centre