The Outdoor Education Program supports the Australian International School’s holistic approach to learning, and the notion that it is not academic results alone that determine an individual’s success. We believe that it is a significant part of receiving an International School education here in Singapore.
Our carefully structured and sequential outdoor education programs aim to provide our students with a greater understanding of leadership and fellowship, embrace various challenges in a supportive team setting, acquire key traits of empathy and compassion, and develop a greater appreciation and closer relationship with the outdoor environment.
What are the goals of AIS Outdoor Education?
- Develop a stronger strength of character
- Build better equipped young men and women through overcoming adversities
- Instill Leadership and Fellowship
- Develop a greater awareness of themselves and others
- Create a deeper understanding, appreciation and connection with the natural world
Leadership & Followship
Contact our Admissions team for more information about the Outdoor Education Program!