With effect from Monday, 4 January 2016, all AIS school uniform items will be sold and distributed solely by Lim Meng Keng Department Store, located at Holland Village Shopping Centre.
In addition to their extended opening hours, Lim Meng Keng is also able to offer three flexible service options for families:
- Visit Lim Meng Keng Department Store direct to fit and purchase AIS uniform items on the day;
- Fit and order at the AIS Uniform Shop on the school campus, and then pick up and pay at Lim Meng Keng Department Store direct when the order is ready for collection; or
- Fit and order at the AIS Uniform Shop on the school campus, and then return to the AIS Uniform Shop to collect from Lim Meng Keng and make payment (Lim’s will visit AIS every Monday during term time between 2-4pm to facilitate this service).
Lim Meng Keng will also operate an on-site store for all current families during the last few days of this holiday period and the first three days of Term 1, 2016 (Wednesday, 20 January – Wednesday, 27 January only).
From Monday, 4 January 2016 onward, the AIS Uniform Shop will operate the following services only:
- The display and fitting of all school uniform items (Formal, PE and House)
- Placing order of uniforms for parents to Lim Meng Keng
- Sale of Representative Sports uniforms (as used by AIS sports team players). These items will only be sold at the AIS Uniform Shop and will not be available at Lim Meng Keng Department Store
- Sale of assorted accessories
Lim Meng Keng Contact Information
Address: #02-18 Holland Road Shopping Centre (above Cold Storage), 211 Holland Avenue Singapore 278967
Monday – Saturday 10:15 am – 7:45 pm
Sunday and Public Holidays 10:30 am – 6:00 pm (except Christmas Day and Chinese New Year)
Contact: +65 6468 3655
Bus: 7, 61, 75, 77, 106, 165, 970
MRT: Holland Village Station, Exit C
AIS Uniform Shop Contact Information
Monday - Friday
Morning: 8.00am - 12pm
Afternoon: 1.00pm - 3.45pm
Closed for lunch break: 12pm - 1pm
The AIS Uniform Shop is located on campus next to Main Reception at Gate 1.
Whether you would like to send us a question or speak with one of our enquiry managers – we are here to help.