Storypark is an effective tool which can be used to track your child’s learning journey and see the progress they have made throughout the school year.We believe that formal assessment and reports are not the best fit for our youngest learners. We will no longer be issuing written reports. Young children change and develop quickly and by the time you receive the traditional report, your young learner has changed and grown. With Storypark, you will receive observations and reflections about your child across all areas of development. Over time you will have a picture of the whole child, not just subject specific comments.
Storypark is a secure, private online sharing space that has replaced the paper learning journal/report of the past. It ensures that your child receives the best developmental support possible and that you are involved and up-to-date with their learning journey.
Storypark provides each student with an online community to communicate with. Parents/Guardians own this space and can control who has access to it, at no cost, for as long as you wish.
Storypark helps educators, children, and families to:
- Improve understanding of each child’s interests and abilities so they receive even better support
- Deepen relationships and strengthen communication
Share videos, photos, and text capturing children’s learning and development
- Create a portfolio of your child’s learning that travels with your child and can be accessed by you forever
- Reinforce experiences and deepen children’s learning
- Capture family culture and heritage
- Involve the children in their portfolio
- Interact quickly and effectively through iPhone, Android, and tablets
- Create smooth transitions when your child moves from one educator/centre to another.
You can choose to add your own stories or leave comments and feedback for children and our teaching team. You can also choose to share these stories with family members if you wish. We hope that you will invite your extended family so that the children have an authentic audience who are genuinely interested in their learning.
Rest assured, we have considered the aspects of cyber-safety and made sure our teaching team have the knowledge and skills to ensure we are cyber-safe. Storypark takes security very seriously. Storypark is not publicly accessible, it is a password-protected private space for you, your child’s teachers and your family.
For more information about Storypark, please visit: https://www.storypark.com/