We look forward to welcoming you to the Australian International School (AIS). Our Admissions Process reflects our values of respect, opportunity and achievement and is designed to ensure the smoothest possible transition for your family. We offer rolling enrolment subject to availability, throughout the year as long as spaces are available for students 2 months to 18 years old.
AIS aims to make the admissions process a pleasant, straightforward experience. Please note that admissions meetings and school tours are available by appointment only. To enquire about availability of places, request more information or to book an admissions appointment, please contact the Admissions Department at +65 6517 0247.
Prospective students need to submit all required forms and documents online and pay a non-refundable Application Fee in order to be considered for admission. To submit an application please click here. Applications are considered in chronological order of receipt. Each applicant is reviewed individually and independently.
Once the required forms and documents have been submitted and the Application Fee has been received, the Admissions Office and the appropriate school administration will review the application file. More information, tests or interviews may be requested. Families will be notified by email of the outcome.
When a place is offered and an email acceptance of a place has been received, payment of the facility fee must be paid within 7 calendar days of the receipt of the invoice. If the Facility Fee is not received within 7 calendar days, priority will be given to other applicants. The Medical Examination Form will need to be completed and returned prior to the student’s start date.
To Apply, Please Submit The Following Mandatory Items:
- Completed online application for Admission*
- Application Fee for each applicant*
- Employment Letter of Guarantee (if applicable)*
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport*
- Official transcripts or report cards for the current year and two years prior to current year level (if needed translated into English and certified)*
- Reference requests completed by a teacher from Prep to Year 12
- Secondary School Questionnaire to be completed by students applying for Year 6 through Year 12
- Latest NAPLAN results, past 2 years transcripts, or other standardized achievement test – compulsory for students in Prep and above
- Photocopy of Singapore pass/visa
- Photocopy of applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of immunisation record
- Application for International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (if applicable)
Singapore Nationality/Singapore Passport Holders
Oldham Hall Boarding House
Students With Learning Needs
English As An Additional Langugae (EAL) Program Fee
Whole School Information
For more information on our curriculum, please click the links below